Thursday, June 18, 2009

Over the past few days I've spent quite a bit of time in the St Petersburg area, visiting Fort DeSoto twice, and Boyd hill nature preserve yesterday. I'm still adding birds to my list each day, but things are slowing down. I'm finding it very difficult to pick up passerines, with only a handful on my list.



Fort DeSoto is an amazing site, with lovely beaches and great birding. Here there were numerous heron species on offer which were very tame, as well as various species of waders, terns and magnificant frigatebirds.





















3 comments:

  1. what in the name of jesus is wrong with the guy in the water!? Is it shrek with a hat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
    your blog looks nice 0_0

    by the way,
    if you need to find unique typography, you can go to our website.

    best regards;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo pour tes photos ils sont magnifiques

    ReplyDelete